Anesthesia physician job in Indiana :
Henry Community Health in New Castle, Indiana, is looking for a full-time Anesthesiologist to join their established and growing practice. This is very solid group that is well respected within the hospital and has a great working relationship. The Anesthesiology Department has 24/7 coverage and includes board certified physicians and CRNAs. The practice consists of two MDs and five CRNAs. Opening is due to growth. Henry Community Health physicians and CRNAs work independently providing anesthesia care for surgical and Henry Community Health Medical Group obstetrical patients.
Must be proficient with regional blocks. Also, must be able to perform OB/GYN epidurals. Currently working with five operating rooms, with a sixth coming after Labor Day.
- They provide general, regional, and neuraxial anesthesia.
- Physician will work Monday-Friday.
- Cases daily starting at 7:30am and ending around 3-4pm.
- Practice sees around 25 cases per day, 300 deliveries per year.
- Call schedule: 1:6 weekend call, one week day call per week.
- No week day call following weekend call.
- Must live within 30 minutes of the hospital to meet call requirement. If not, must stay in house while on call. No exceptions.
- Cerner EMR system in place.
- Employed opportunity
- Very competitive salary and benefits package.
Johnson Memorial Health in Franklin, Indiana, is recruiting for a full-time Anesthesia physician to be employed for its Anesthesia Department.
- Currently the Anesthesia Department is structured around a two MD/two CRNA format.
- With this hire, they will move to a three physician, one CRNA supplemental help.
- Call 1:4
- New physician can assume a leadership role in the future for the department.
- Must be BC/BE
- Employed opportunity.
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package.
|Partnership||after 2 years|